Monday, June 13, 2011

'Shipwreck' Layout

Hi everyone!!!  Oh, how I have missed blogging!  I was in Las Vegas and then California to visit family and since I have been back, I have been busy trying to catch up from being away.  Now that things are a little less crazy, I am back to bloggy fun and sharing projects!!!  Yay!  Since I haven't been able to craft in the last couple weeks, I thought I would share this fun layout I made a few months ago (before I was bloggin').

We had so much fun snorkeling over a shipwreck off the coast of Barbados and I love that our friends had an underwater camera!!!  I loved making the underwater scene on this layout too!  :)



Materials Used:
Fish - SVG by Raindrop Echo Designs, pearl stickers for the eyes
Shipwreck Title - Font by Kevin and Amanda Free Scrapbooking Fonts
Tall Seedweed and Treasure Chest - 'Life Is A Beach' Cricut Cartridge
Gold - SVG by SVGShop
Stickers by Jolee & EK Success
Fish paper by Me & My Big Ideas

I am entering this layout in the latest Getting Scrappy Challenge at Amanda's Crafts and More

Have a wonderful week!  I will be sharing a new SCAL tutorial soon!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love Snorkeling and I love this layout! I can almost hear it, the sound of me breathing underwater and saying "ooooooo". This brings it all back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page. Hope you enjoyed your vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this beautiful layout!All details are AMAZING!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mel. I am so glad you are back and blogging again. I hope you had a wonderful time on your trip and got to visit with lots of family and friends. I kept checking to see if you had anything new. This one is just adorable and so much fun. You made this so realistic looking. Just perfect. LOVE that font too;) GREAT pictures. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! Looks like you had fun! I have an award for you at my blog :)

    http://cupcakesandcards.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! How adorable is this!!!! Love how you created this little "scene" to match your photos! Brilliant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Melanie, your page is absolutely fabulous!! I just love how you did your title, and the underwater scene you created.. Thanks so much for entering my Getting Scrappy Challenge and I hope you will join my challenge again this week..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete