Thursday, August 16, 2012

Oh My Stars!!!

The latest Unity Stamps Challenge is to use a star stamp on your project and boy, did I have fun with stars!!!! 



Did you notice the star die cut, the star glitter, the star gem, oh and the stamped stars????  :)

Materials Used:
Star Background Stamp & Sentiment Stamp by Unity Stamps
Star Die Cut by Sizzix
Cardstock by Recollections
Patterned Paper - Hall Pass Collection by W R Memory Keepers
Stamped Ink, Buttons, and Pom Pom Trim by Stampin' Up!
Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
Glitter by Martha Stewart Crafts
Star Gem by Creative Charms

Friday is right around the corner!!!!  Have a great night!
Mel

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the pretty stars!! The design is fabulous!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, this is fabulous. I love it so much I'm going to feature it on the Unity facebook fan page. Thanks so much for playing along in the Stars Unity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!!! I just noticed it on the Unity Facebook Page! What a really terrific surprise!

      Delete